3.30.2010

locked inside your heart-shaped box.

Okay, so I have news. I think... I want to recover. Shit. Fuck. FUCK. I've been having these thoughts ever since last block. This dude accidentally elbowed me in the boob and I told him, while his friend has this smirky face and goes, "Or lack of."

Fuck him. FUCK HIM. I know I don't have THAT big of a chest, but I've still got some. Fucking ass. I want to gain weight in order to get them bigger, but then I'd be risking the size of my thighs.

I just had a chinese bun and about 1 cup of cheerios. I'm tempted to throw it up.

Help?

-

Besides that, the guy that called me a man earlier (still Steve) keeps flirting with me. It's really strange, because we're always mocking arguments with each other and shit and he compliments how I look, while still asking about my weight. I think he cares....? But he has a really weird way of showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment