4.22.2010

fuckfuckfuck

Okay, fuck. Today started out so fucking well, I was so happy throughout it and even though I barely ate anything, I still had tons of energy.

My family wanted to go eat out, so I agreed since I only planned to eat a salad or something small there and be content for the rest of the night. But no, we end up going to a Mexican restaurant and I have more than I wanted to.

Binge:
*1 salad with lettuce, tomatoes, fucking cheddar AND mozzarella cheese, sour cream and olives, with an avocado and mayonaise(I think anyway) dressing. Some salad.
*Nachos with cheese, green and red peppers and olives with red smashed salsa.
*8 or 9 Chunks Ahoy! cookies.

I bussed and ran all the way back home, had the cookies there and puked it up afterward, but still. God. I'm so mad at myself because now, I'm not in a good mood anymore, I'm pissed as shit and sad and KLAHFAGHKGUEBDF I just don't like it.

I'm going to go out in a few minutes to the drug store 'cause I need some more chewing gum and audio CDs. I'm making a mixed one for my mum for Mother's day. Even though it's a little less than a month away, I want to make it special.

Let's hope that she doesn't over react to the songs that I put on it like she does with the radio.

1 comment:

  1. Next time ask for the dressing on the side, then you can dip your fork in the dressing before eating the salad, you'll find that you only consume half the content and therefore only half the calories.
    That did sound like a yummy salad though!

    ReplyDelete