4.06.2010

my god.

My god. I've gained a few more pounds and now, I'm at 94. Oh god, I haven't been this in... almost six months. I hate it so much. I hate feeling bloated and I hate feeling heavy and uncomfortable and just... ugh.

I had a good day yesterday, met up with two friends that I haven't hung out together with in awhile and it was just great. I ate a BUNCH of shit and I didn't care much about it until I went home. I got most of it out, but what I ate already during the early day was probably digested. What I mostly threw up was easter chocolate anyway.

I just binged right now and I don't know if I got everything out. I've got a bit of a Starbucks low-fat cranberry muffin inside of me, but this was what I ate.

Binge:
*1 low-fat Starbucks cranberry muffin.
*1 cranberry white chocolate shortbread cookie from the cafeteria.
*1 chocolate chip cookie from the cafeteria.
*2 chocolate chip cookies from the vending machine.
*3/4 of a bowl of vegetarian pesto hummus sort of stuff with a bunch of Stone Wheat crackers. I'm not entirely sure if it was hummus or not, but it tasted alright.
*1 sandwich with cucumbers, processed cheese and that pesto stuff.
*1 Coffee Crisp bar.
*2 bites of a cereal rice crispie square.
*1 chocolate dipped waffle cone with vanilla soft serve.

Aaand I think that's about it. Sort of? I'm not sure, but I definitely did not get everything out 'cause that's a lot of food and I didn't even puke out that much. Oh my fucking god, I'm going out for a walk Downtown. Right now.

I'll catch you guys as soon as I get back. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment